Expected Delivery: 2-3 Weeks
- From Manhattan Toy's award winning Wimmer-Ferguson infant collection - the original innovator of black and white developmental toys
- Reversible, multi-sensory activity mat features Wimmer-Ferguson researched graphics that encourage visual development
- Also has a hidden mirror for peek-a-boo effect, along with a teether, squeaker, crinkle paper, and jiggle pull ring
- Play mat has 2 magnets for attaching to magnetic surfaces, and the top ribbon allows it to be placed on a vehicle car seat, facing baby
- 12" square mat can be placed flat or in a triangle position with magnets, allowing for important tummy time play
- Shipment tracking ID will be provided after your product(s) is dispatched.
- The delivery date stated is indicative and subject to availability, payment authorization, verification, and processing.
- In case your product(s) is not delivered due to an incorrect or invalid address, we will not be able to process any claims. However, we will notify you if it is returned to us.
- Return or exchange requests can be made within 14 days of the delivery date.
- To return or exchange any items, please email us at email@example.com, clearly mentioning your order number and our customer support team will guide you on the process.
- To be eligible for return, products must be in the exact condition you received them in. All packaging material must be undamaged and unused with the price tags intact.
- Orders can be cancelled before dispatch. If the order has already been dispatched, cancellation fees might be charged.
- Due to the nature of the products that we sell, we will not be able to replace or refund unwanted items if they have been opened or any seals are broken.
- The refund will not include the import duties or the cost of delivery or return postage.
- If your refund is approved, then it will automatically be credited to the original method of payment, within 7-10 days.
- ToysCentral reserves the right to alter and enforce this Return and Refund Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice to users.